It's not something you'd wish on anyone, let alone yourself, to be weighed down by a financial emergency your savings couldn’t cater to. An installment loan can get you through the rough waters, even if you have bad credits. With installment loans spreading over months or years, you don’t have to scratch your head trying to make ends meet on the next payday as required by payday loans.
- CocoLoan - A trustworthy broker for installment loans; bad credit borrowers considered.
- US Installment Loans - A good source of both installment and payday loans for bad credit individuals
- US Bad Credit Loans - Offers bad credit installment loans to almost anyone with a regular job.
- iPaydayLoans - High approval installment loans for bad credit individuals.
1. CocoLoan – Reputable Source of Installment Loans for Bad Credit
With online installment loans for bad credit, you really need a broker you can trust. CocoLoan has a good reputation for transparency and vets the lenders it works with carefully. Rather than advertising “guaranteed” installment loans for bad credit, CocoLoan is upfront about the fact that customers with good credit can expect better deals.
How It Works:
With CocoLoan, you can potentially borrow as much as $35,000 as an installment loan. Your credit history, the state in which you live, your monthly income, and several other factors covered in their secure online application form all affect the actual amount you’ll be offered as well as the best interest rate you can obtain.
If your credit score isn’t too bad, CocoLoan needs little time to set you up with a lender once you’ve supplied all the necessary details. This makes us a good option if you’re faced with a financial emergency.
- Very simple application process.
- All lenders are properly accredited and abide by industry regulations and best practices.
- High maximum loan amount assuming you meet certain criteria.
- Lenders will check your credit before allowing you to borrow money.
- Many people with low credit scores will be limited to small installment loans.
- Payout time depends largely on your bank.
2. US Installment Loans – Quick Installment Loans Online For Bad Credit
One of the more common reasons people look for bad credit installment loans online is to deal with a sudden emergency. If this is the case, US Installment Loans has your back. It takes only a few minutes to apply through them, after which you can expect loan offers to start arriving in your inbox.
How It Works:
On US Installment Loans, don’t accept the first quotation you get, as other lenders with different lending policies may be waiting to offer you better deals. You could, for example, find that bad credit installment loans that require you to pledge your vehicle as collateral come with much more affordable interest rates.
- Won’t have to wait long for loan offers.
- Easy to compare loan quotations from different lenders side by side.
- Unsecured personal loans as well as auto title loans are available.
- No minimum credit score is mentioned, but customers with average to fair credit get better deals.
- Choosing an auto title loan can lead to losing your car if you fall behind on loan repayments.
- Approval from any given lending company isn’t guaranteed.
3. US Bad Credit Loans – First Choice For Those Who Don't Have Good Credit History
As the name suggests, US Bad Credit Loans specializes in payday and installment loans for bad credit online. An unusual feature of this loan broker is that they prefer customers who have a steady job instead of being self-employed or receiving their income from some other source.
How It Works:
Most loan brokers that handle bad credit installment loans online look at factors other than your credit score when making a decision on which lenders are best suited to your case. With US Bad Credit Loans, how much money you earn plays a more important role than usual. This mainly applies to a salary you can document with paystubs, though.
- Better rates for anyone who’s had the same job for at least 3 months.
- Good chance of being approved for small installment loans whatever your credit.
- Just filling out a US Bad Credit Loan application doesn’t affect your credit score.
- Lower maximum amounts on installment loans for bad credit.
- Difficult to contact customer support.
- People who rely on Social Security or other forms of income won’t receive the best deals.
4. iPaydayLoans – Quick Approval for All Kinds of Customers
While iPaydayLoans can set you up with bad credit installment or personal loans of $20,000 or more, most of their business comes from people needing quick loans for a few hundred or thousand dollars. These take little time to be granted, even with a below-average credit score.
How It Works:
iPaydayLoans offers payday loans as well as installment loans, with possible repayment timeframes of 3 months to 2 years for the latter. This loan broker works with a wide variety of lending companies, greatly improving your chances of being approved for an affordable loan. The main thing they look for is dependable earnings – this doesn’t have to mean working for a regular company.
- All sources of income are considered on your application.
- Quick application process for poor credit installment loans up to $5,000.
- Cash in your bank account on the same or the next business day.
- Approval and the interest rate you’ll be offered depends on lending companies, not iPaydayLoans.
- Most low-credit customers can expect only average rates and borrowing amounts.
- Few online reviews from former customers, making it difficult to gauge their customer service.
5. WeLoans – Very Fast Turnaround Times for Emergency Loans
Most companies that connect you to online installment loans for bad credit have application forms that take less than 10 minutes to fill out. The more important part, of course, is how long you have to wait in total, from application to receiving your money. WeLoans generally manages to keep this delay to a minimum.
How It Works:
Most loan brokers try to take care of their customers as quickly as possible. For the most part, though, delays caused by the lending company and your bank aren’t under their control. WeLoans works mostly with lenders that have streamlined approval and payment processes, meaning that you can be helped that much faster.
- Will usually receive cash within 24 to 48 hours.
- Competitive interest rates on installment loans, bad credit included.
- Website walks you through every step of the application process.
- More likely to be approved for a payday advance than an installment loan.
- Bad credit increases the rates you have to pay.
- Some lenders will ask for additional documentation, leading to delays.
6. PersonalLoans – Access to a Large Network of Lenders
The more lending companies a loan broker has contacts with, the better your odds of finding an affordable installment loan. This is how PersonalLoans can find the installment loans you need. This platform partners with a large network of trusted lenders in the United States offering a variety of loan types. So it's highly likely that you will find the right loan offer for you there.
How It Works:
Though their minimum loan amount is higher than what you may need, PersonalLoans is a good option for larger loans intended to be paid back over 2 to 6 years. This company doesn’t have a wide selection of other products like payday advances, so it’s best to look elsewhere for those. Some of your personal details, like those used to draw up your credit profile and your email address, may be shared with other companies for marketing purposes.
- Can apply for $35,000 installment loans, bad credit included.
- Works with a large number of lending companies.
- Competitive interest rates especially for borrowers with average credit.
- Can’t borrow less than $1,000.
- Their online application form is a little more complicated than most.
- May provide customer information to advertisers.
7. BadCreditLoans – Online Installment Loans Tailored for Bad Credit Borrowers
BadCreditLoans has been in operation for a long while, and has become a well-known loan service provider in the country. This Nevada-based loan service provider is a go-to option for those who have a bad credit history. They offer a wide range of bad credit loans, including installment loans and cash advances
How It Works:
This company has no minimum credit score requirement and is willing to consider all applications for installment loans for as much as $10,000. Their APRs are in between 5.99% - 35.99% and you can be funded in one business day.
- No application fees required.
- Prequalify in only a few minutes.
- Several other financial services available through them.
- Interest rates and fees are on the high side.
- Loans are only available in selected states.
8. Fast Title Loans – Easy Approval for Bad Credit Installment Loans
Fast Title Loans specializes in small installment and title loans of between $50 and $5,000. And they also provide other loan options including payday loans and large-amount personal loans.
How It Works:
This company has a track record stretching back all the way to 1968. Unfortunately, many of its customers have been left dissatisfied, possibly due to not understanding Ace’s terms and conditions. Though their fees are on the high side, Ace Cash Express is very likely to grant installment loans online for bad credit as long as you have a source of income.
- Quick application process with funds usually available the next day.
- Connects you with reliable lenders that offer quick decisions.
- Payday advances are also available.
- Information about rates and policies is less clear than with other lending companies.
- Relatively high interest rates and fees.
9. CashUSA – Fast and Secure Online Personal Loans
There have been numerous bad credit borrowers applying for personal loans on CashUSA. These loans come with terms of up to 72 months and their interest rates range from 5.99% to 35.99%. All their loan products can be obtained online so you will be able to access them 24/7.
How It Works:
CashUSA places less emphasis on your credit score and more on your general ability to repay their small installment loans. Their minimum requirements are quite flexible, applying is easy, and funds are usually transferred to your bank account within 24 hours. Though they recommend that these loans are used mainly for home improvements or education, there’s no practical restriction on how you use the money.
- Good reputation among customers.
- Relatively competitive rates for borrowers with bad credit.
- No extra fee for early repayment.
- Bad credit borrowers are unable to get large loan amounts.
- Falling behind on payments carries stiff financial penalties.
10. US Title Loans – A Good Option with a Minimum of Hassle
US Title Loans can help you find good loan offers, whether you want to apply for title loans, installment loans or payday loans. And when taking out installment loans from US Title Loans, bad credit won't be the obstacle in your way.
How It Works:
With US Title Loans, the loan application is simple and straightforward. Also whatever your credit score, you will probably be offered some kind of installment loan, though the interest rate and other conditions will vary.
- Loan amounts of up to $35,000, possibly using your car as collateral.
- Quick approval decisions and payouts.
- A low credit score will not prevent your application from being seriously considered.
- Company has a limited track record.
- Interest rates are fairly high.
- Approval even with low credit is possible, but not guaranteed.
Is It Possible to Get an Installment Loan With Bad Credit?
Despairing over the fact that traditional lenders won’t offer you an installment loan with bad credit won’t get you anywhere. Before shooting down all the shots, test your luck with an online lender that offers this service.
Most partner lenders of US Installment Loans understand the struggle of maintaining your credit scores. Therefore, you’ll find plenty of them willing to offer you a loan despite a credit score that isn’t in your favor. With high acceptance rates up to 98%, you can get the jackpot as long as you meet the basic eligibility criteria like having a stable income, since these lenders care more about whether you have the repayment capability.
How Can I Take out a Bad-Credit Installment Loan?
Believe it or not, but 3-5 minutes is all it takes to score a win and get a bad credit installment loan. Just follow a few simple steps as follows:
Submit an Application
Click here to get an application form for installment loans for bad credit. Fill in the form with the details and submit. We’ll forward it to our network of lenders.
Don’t jump to conclusions, or should we say offers in this case. Take your time to review the offers and compare them. Once you’re satisfied, go through with it and make it official.
You’ve passed the loan approval request with flying colors. All you need to do now is wait for the funds to find their way to your bank account. Normally, it takes 1-2 days for installment loan deposits.
How much would you like to borrow?
Checklist for Installment Loans Online for Bad Credit
Choosing an installment loan isn’t like blindly selecting the first option that comes your way. Installment loans can make or break your bank and credit score, which is why it’s essential to make the decision wisely. The following are a few things to check for during installment loan for bad credit hunting:
Lenders have varying eligibility criteria, and the bare minimum suits you best in case of bad credit. However, if your credit score is on the fair side, you can get better interest rates with a lender that requires a minimum score above 580.
APR and Charges
You don’t want to get ripped off by a lender when you’re already struggling with expenses. Before selecting one from the lot, compare their APR and charges. It might seem like you can’t get a better offer at times, but you’ll only know when you take a closer look at the market.
When nothing else works, credentials speak for themselves. Pick up your phone and search for the company’s reviews on credible websites. You’ll get a gist of their services by scrolling through the reviews alone.
How Will An Installment Loan Affect My Credit Score?
According to the choices you make when getting a loan, your credit score may rise above or take a hit.
Not every lender reports to the national credit bureaus, but many do.
By getting a bad credit installment loan, you can either make the repayments timely or miss out on them. The former can take your credit score up by significant points, while the latter will let it take a dip that’ll be hard to get up from when you’re already struggling.
Alternatives to Online Installment Loans for Bad Credit
Installment loans for bad credit are great, but the options don’t end there. If you think you’re better off with another loan type, here are four alternatives that could work:
Car title loans
Need to get a loan and don’t have the credit score that backs you up? A car title loan is a secured loan where you can borrow money against your car title and, in return hand over the legal ownership of it until full repayment.
Get your hands on fast cash to breeze through urgent expenses until your next payday. Payday loans let you make a loan request and receive funds, usually within the same day. If you can make the repayment in a few weeks, they’re another good alternative.
Personal loans fall under the umbrella of installment loans; they’re just one of its types. No matter how deep you’re in it, you can borrow money and repay it over a few years using personal loans.
When you need to borrow money then and there, a loan that can get you the funds within the same day is an angel in disguise. Find yourself in such a scenario? Get a same-day loan and receive fast cash within 24 hours.
Fast and Easy Loans You'll NeedApply Now
What is considered bad credit?
The universal credit score range lies between 300-850. A little above halfway through makes the benchmark. A score below 600, especially below 580, will get you in trouble with financial institutions.
How much money can I borrow with installment loans if I have poor credit?
Traditional lenders will, in most cases, not offer you a bad credit installment loan in the first place. Save yourself the trouble through US Installment Loans. We can connect you with our network of reputable lenders that can provide a loan as low as $50 and up to $5,000.
How quickly will I be funded?
With US Installment Loans, you can get installment loans with instant approval. You will get the funds in your account after loan approval as soon as the same day or the next business day.
The longer I borrow, the more expensive the installment loan becomes?
Someone who borrows a $500 loan with a one-month repayment period will cost less than repaying the same loan in 3 months. You’ll keep adding up the interest charges; longer repayment periods mean higher incurred interest.
What are the criteria for getting approved for installment loans for bad credit?
Lenders may have varying criteria for bad credit installment loans. However, most stick with the basics, including US citizenship, legal age, valid contact information, active checking account, and stable income.
Is there any way for me to raise my credit score?
There’s no overnight cure to increase your credit ratings; take small steps to start. Check your credit reports for errors in personal and contact information. Repay your credit card payments and any existing debts. Don’t overspend on your credit limit. And finally, don’t make a new card whenever you see an ad.