Life is unpredictable. You might wake up one day and find yourself stuck with an urgent expense and without any cash at hand — it can be a medical bill, a car repair cost, or any other urgent expense. Some of these expenses can't wait until your next paycheck, and you will need money the same day or in the next few hours.
Luckily, there are several urgent loans for bad credit that will get money into your hands quickly, even without stellar credit.
Read on to find out more about emergency bad credit loans.
How Do Urgent Loans for Bad Credit Work?
Just as the name implies, urgent loans for bad credit are the type of loans you can borrow when you need a financial fix and need money urgently. Additionally, you can apply and get approval even with a poor or no credit score.
Typically, bad credit emergency loans come with higher interest charges — sometimes even triple digits — than regular loans, and in some cases, they have other charges such as origination fees. So it's crucial to carefully read the terms and conditions and be fully aware of the costs before accepting the loan.
Other Types of Same Day Loans
There are various types of urgent loans for bad credit, each with its unique terms and conditions. For example, a title loan for bad credit requires you to offer your car title as collateral for the loan.
Most personal loans are installment loans offered with a fixed interest rate and repaid over a specified period. These loans are the best option when you need a loan that you can pay back in several installments. Personal loans for bad credit also offer you a chance to borrow a much higher amount of money than you can borrow with some of the other types of loans, such as payday loans for bad credit.
Title loans are a great option if you need money urgently and are willing to offer your vehicle as collateral. With a vehicle title, you can easily get a quicker decision and approval on a loan than those unsecured loans since the lender doesn't need to rely heavily on your credit score. However, remember that if you don't pay back the loan on time and in full, you risk losing your car to the lender.
Where Can I Get Urgent Loans If I Have Bad Credit?
Are you wondering where to start when stuck between a rock and a hard place that is your poor credit score? Don't worry too much. Many online lending platforms, such as CocoLoan, are willing to offer you emergency loans even with bad credit.
CocoLoan is a popular online lending platform that gives you a chance to connect with multiple direct lenders in just a few clicks. By simply filling out a simple online loan request form, you get access to a long list of lenders willing to offer you urgent loans for bad credit.
But always remember to read the agreement's fine prints before signing on the dotted line to ensure that you fully understand the terms and conditions of the loan you receive.
Why Choose CocoLoan?
CocoLoan is your best bet when looking for money urgently with bad credit. If you request for loan through the platform, you get to:
- Borrow from the comfort of your couch. There's no need to travel to any office to apply for your loan.
- Request a loan in a few simple steps. Typically, after filling out the online form (which takes a few minutes to complete), you can sit back and peruse through the offers and pick up your loan without many issues.
- Get instant access to multiple industry-leading lenders. One request form is automatically distributed to various lenders.
- Get your money the same day or the following day. The lenders understand that you need the cash urgently and will therefore do their best to get money to you as quickly as possible.
How Does CocoLoan Compare
|Why Trust CocoLoan?|
|How much can you get?||$50 to $35,000||Zero upfront charges|
|What are the loan terms?||1 - 36 months||Easy repayment|
|Are credit checks needed?||Yes||Mostly soft pulls|
|Are bad credit accepted?||Yes||All credit considered|
|How to apply?||Totally online||Simple and straightforward|
How to Take Out Urgent Loans With CocoLoan?
It is pretty straightforward to take out an urgent loan for bad credit with CocoLoan. You can get money in your bank account quickly by following these 3 simple steps:
- Send in your request. Fill out the simple online form and provide all the information requested. The form takes a few minutes to complete.
- Submit the form. Once submitted, the form is distributed to multiple lenders, who will review the details and offer quick feedback.
- Receive your money. Once the lender approves your request, you will receive an offer, and once you accept and sign the contract, you will receive cash in your account the same day or the next business day.
Fast and Easy Loans You'll NeedApply Now
How Fast Can I Get an Urgent Loan for Bad Credit?
Urgent loan lenders understand that you need the money as quickly as possible and therefore offer fast funding for all qualified borrowers. Some lenders strive to deposit the money into your account the same day you get approved for the loan.
But the exact period taken from request to receiving your funds depends on many factors such as your lender and your bank. Some lenders can take a few days to process your request. Also, even if the lender releases the money quickly, your bank processes may delay the availability of the funds by a few hours or a few days, depending on the bank.
What to Look At When Choosing a Bad Credit Emergency Loan?
Although you might be in a tight spot, it is advisable to take your time and weigh your options before you choose an emergency loan. No two urgent loan lenders are equal, and all the loans available to you come in different sizes. Here are some of the things to consider before picking a lender:
- Terms. Ensure the lender and emergency loan you choose have the terms you are comfortable with. For example, loans with longer repayment terms might have higher overall interest charges than shorter repayment terms.
- Cost of financing. Some lenders have other charges in addition to the interest charged. Ensure you understand the charges before picking your lender.
- Duration of financing. If you need the money within the same day, you might need to find a lending platform like CocoLoans that strives to ensure that borrowers get the money when they need it.
Can I Get an Urgent Loan Without a Credit Check?
No. Although some online lenders offer urgent loans to borrowers without paying too much attention to their credit scores, a credit check is done for all loan applications.
However, when reviewing a loan request, most lenders don't put more weight on your credit score and instead rely on other factors such as whether you have a stable source of income.
Will Emergency Loans for Bad Credit Affect My Credit Score?
While some emergency loans for bad credit do affect your credit score, most don't. For some urgent loans, whether or not it affects your credit score depends on whether you default and the lender reports your account to the credit bureaus.
Will a Good-Credit Co-signer Increase My Chance of Getting an Urgent Loan?
Cosigning your emergency bad credit loan with a good-credit co-signer can significantly increase your chances of getting approved for a loan. Typically, the lender will consider both your credit score when making a decision, and the co-signer's good credit will play a good role in improving your credit score.
What Are the Alternatives to Bad Credit Urgent Loans?
Suppose you are looking for urgent bad credit loans. In that case, you can try borrowing from family and friends, asking for an advance from your employer, try applying for charitable financial assistance grants, using your credit cards, or any other alternative that doesn't charge high interest.