What Are the Pros and Cons of Title Loans?
There are some advantages to title loans compared to other loan types, but there are also some disadvantages:
- Quick Cash: The online application form is easy with instant approval if you meet all the criteria, and once approved the cash can be in your bank within 24 hours
- Bad Credit Accepted: Because the loan is secured with collateral the lenders do not worry too much about your credit score, and you can get title loan approval with bad credit
- Easy to Qualify: Provided you submit all the correct details about your income and about the vehicle it is easy to qualify for a title loan.
- Fees Can Add Up: Interest rates and charges are high with title loans, making them some of the highest APR loan types.
- You Could Lose Your Car: If the loan is not repaid the lender can take your car and sell it to recover the loan and costs.
- Limited Loan Amount: The amount you can borrow is based on a percentage of the estimated value of your car
Where Can I Get a Title Loan for My Car?
You can go to a direct lender for a title loan, and do an internet search which will give you all the direct lenders available online. You can then apply to as many as you want and submit your details. If you have a poor credit score you need to make sure the lender is ok with that, and then you can spend time comparing quotes from different lenders.
An easier way to find the right loan is to use an online broker such as CocoLoan. You only fill out one simple online \form and you will be connected to our network of lenders. CocoLoan will make sure to link you with suitable lenders and they will quickly respond with loan offers. This makes it easy for you to compare terms and conditions, and find the best deal for you.
How much would you like to borrow?
Is It Possible to Get Title Loans Without the Car?
Many title loan lenders want to physically inspect the vehicle because the estimated value will be based not just on the make, model, and age of the vehicle but also on the overall condition. However, you can find lenders online who will approve title loans that don’t require the car, provided you give them enough details including clear photographs and even a video.
How to Get a Title Loan Without Vehicle Inspection?
Although you can find title lenders who do not insist on a physical inspection, all lenders still need to verify the car is in good condition for its age, and to verify the details you submitted. So you need to give the lender a virtual inspection; you need photos of the vehicle from every angle, showing any damage however slight. Also photos of the interior, and of the odometer verifying the mileage.
Together with these photos you also need to submit other documents with your application, and these can be scanned and sent electronically to the lender's email.
- Qualifying Vehicle Title: You should be registered on the title as the sole owner, and there should not be a lien or outstanding debts owing on the car
- Proof of Residence: You have to show where you live and where you keep the car, so proof of residence would be a bank statement or utility bill with your name and address.
- Government I.D.: Your proof of identities such as driver's license or passport.
- Proof of Income: A recent paycheck or bank statement showing wages paid into your account by direct credit.
- Insurance: Most lenders also insist that the vehicle is fully insured and ask for proof of insurance policy.
Three Simple Steps to Get Title Loans Online
When you use an online broker like CocoLoan to find title loans online without a physical inspection, you just follow a simple three-step process. However, before you start you need to check that you have already sorted out all the required documentation to avoid delays later.
Submit Required Details
The easy online form on the CocoLoan website can be filled out in a few minutes with all the required information – your personal details, and information about the car. You then submit the form with one click and your information will be sent to our lenders.
Compare Title Loan Offers
After submitting your request, CocoLoan’s partner lenders will quickly respond with multiple offers. It is your responsibility to carefully check these and compare the various terms and conditions to find the deal that best suits your situation.
Sign the Agreement
Once you have decided to accept a loan offer and you agree with the conditions and rates you can digitally sign the contract, and the money will be sent to your bank account as soon as 24 hours.