How much money do you need?
- Fast Quote
- Bad Credit Friendly
- Safe and Secure
- 24/7 Service
What Is A Quick Loan?
As the name implies, a quick loan is a loan that is offered within a few hours of application. You will generally receive the funds on the same day of your approval. The quick process is mostly because these loans don’t have strict requirements.
Quick loans are typically common for people who are in emergencies and those who have bad credit. While these loans have less strict requirements and quick process, the lenders tend to apply high-interest rates on them
How Quick Can a Quick Loan Be?
The process can be as fast as a few hours, especially if you have prepared all the documents needed to verify your eligibility. The money will be provided generally on the same day of you signing the agreement.
That being said, it can only be the case if you already know which lenders to go to. If you still have no idea which lenders are good for you, it may be more time-consuming, as looking for lenders and comparing their rates alone can sometimes take a whole day. The process could be a lot quicker if you use loan broker’s services like CocoLoan that easily connect you to potential lenders.
What Are The Common Types of Quick Loans?
There are various types of quick loans but you may only hear about the most common ones:
Personal loans are those that offer funds for various personal purposes. These loans generally require collateral and have lenient requirements.
Payday loans offer small funds that you need to pay back as soon as your next paycheck or about 2 to 4 weeks. These loans tend to have high-interest rates.
These loans require collateral like your vehicle in exchange for borrowing funds as much as 25% to 50% of your vehicle’s worth. If you can’t pay back, the lenders will take the ownership of the vehicle.
Pawn Shop Loans
You let the shop temporarily keep your valuable item so that you can borrow 20% to 60% of the item’s worth. To get the item back, you have to repay the loans along with 2% to 25%, interest, and if you fail, the shop will sell it.
Who Can Request a Quick Loan?
A quick loan normally doesn’t have strict requirements. Anyone who can fulfill the following conditions is eligible to take a quick loan.
- Age: At least 18 years old.
- Residence: A U.S resident that can be proved by showing ID or other verification.
- Steady income: You need to prove it by showing relevant documents like your previous paychecks.
- Active bank account: Many lenders prefer to directly deposit the funds into your bank account.
How to Get Loans Fast Online?
Randomly searching lenders online can take up so much of your time. To do it faster, you may want to use CocoLoan’s service that helps you find potential offers from reliable lenders. How? Do the following steps:
- Fill out our form: Send your loan request on our website
- Review the offers from our lenders: CocoLoan gets you to potential lenders and you can start comparing the rates.
- Accept the offer and reach an agreement: Lenders would lead you to a secure web portal to sign the agreement. Make sure you are fully aware of all the requirements.
- Receive your cash: You may get the money within a few hours of your approval.
Can I Get Quick Loans With Bad Credits?
Having a bad credit score doesn’t stop you from getting a quick loan. In the US, some lenders offer quick loans even if you have bad credit. And CocoLoan can help you find them easily.
These lenders don’t look solely at your credit history. They would also emphasize on requirements such as your proof of stable income. To be eligible, they need to be convinced that you have enough income to pay back the loan. In addition, having a low debt-to-income ratio may also help you qualify quicker.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a quick loan without a credit check?
Even if they’re okay with you having bad credit, most lenders would still run a credit check. However, a credit check for quick loans is usually a ‘soft’ one that won’t affect your credit score.
Can I get a quick loan when I'm not employed?
Most lenders require you to have a stable source of income that can be officially verified. However, in very rare cases, you may still qualify if you have other sources of income such as promising retirement funds, child support funds, or alimony.
What are the other ways to get fast cash instead of a loan?
Taking out a quick loan can be risky especially if you haven’t thought about it. Before deciding to borrow from lenders, you may want to check out some alternatives:
- Get funded by local nonprofits, charities, or religious organizations.
- Use a cash advance app to borrow money from your next paycheck.
- Try pawn shop loans by securing your valuable items.
- Borrow from friends or family members.
- Find other ways to make money; You can sell some of your possessions.
Get Online Secure Quick Loans Now!
CocoLoan may ease your way out to get quick loans. Our service connects you to reliable lenders that may offer the right option for you. Fill in your request now and start comparing rates!Get Started Now