Fort Mcclellan Credit Union Golden Springs Rd, Anniston
1010 Golden Springs Rd, Anniston, AL 36207, United States
Apply for Your Loan with in Minutes!
Personal Loans Near Me In Anniston of Alabama(AL)
We provide a free listing service for all quick cash lenders in city. The businesses named are not associated in any
Bad Credit OK
High Approval Rates
Bank-Level Security Encryption
Reputable Lender Network
FMCU has policies that should reflect modern day technology and capabilities. It is understandable to hold a check for 3 maybe 5 business days to ensure fund availability but 7 business days is not aligned with today’s technology.
I have moved back to Alabama and have visited FMCU numerous times in the last few months. Something has changed at the branches since I came years ago, the employees just seem nicer? It took me far less time to due business then I remember and my debit card now works. Someone is doing good things to this PLACE!!!!
Hi, Alex! Thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive experience at FMCU! Thank you for being a valued member!
I've used FMCU for over 20 years & they've been great to me...Keep up the good work....
It is always a pleasure to visit my local FMCU office. I am greeting by smiling faces that help me with my transaction or answer questions I have. I know with the Covid situation that wait times have increases. I commend the staff on staying positive and cheerful in thes unprecedented times.
Thank you for review, Christin! We are glad to have you as a part of the Fort McClellan Credit Union family!
Went to payoff my car loan with them. The loan is in my husbands name but I have made every payment for the past 4 years on it. I waited in line for over 35 minutes. Sent in my transaction and the new slip they make you fill out saying I wanted to make a payment. I don’t get a hey, how are you, just a aggravated voice is Mr. Roach in the car with you? Um no. Nothing else asked. Then the teller asked me to confirm some information about the loan which I did. Then she barked at me to sign a recipe. I did. Sent it back in and waited a few minutes on my copy of the recipe. Waited over 5 minutes and so I rang the call asking for a recipe, got barked back at that I’d get one when I sent my copy back in and I said I had. Sent me out a recipe. No thank you, have a good day. This place has gotten $1000s from me in the past few years and I couldn’t even be treated nicely!? Telling everyone I know to not use them for financing.
Hi, Bethany! Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for your experience and would like to know more information so that we may improve member experience in the future. You may email us at [email protected] regarding your experience, and we will get back with you promptly. Thank you again for your review!
I just really don't understand why the drive through at the Noble St branch turns into a parking lot on Fridays. I have been in line now for 25 minutes and the line has not moved. Surely you have more than one teller. Not the same service we use to have.
Love this credit union. Seems like new management in the last few months. Lots of smiles and fast service.
Take your money and go to another bank. Not good customer service at all. Very rude employees. A teller gave me 1700 cash after she already deposited it into my account. I take the money back and didn't receive a thank you or nothing. Poor customer service skills...
They are too picky on where you can use their debit card. Only a handful of websites they will allow it to be used on. They have flagged several of my bills such as car payment as fraud causing the payments to be late. A bank should not have that much control on where you can/can't spend your money.
After being a Member for almost 20 years Fort McClellan Credit Union changed their policy without notifying Members and as a result a check we wrote on our business account was returned. Very very poor customer service at the Main Office, I do not recommend this Credit Union to anyone! We closed three accounts and took our business to another bank in town.
Personal loan Providers Nearby in Anniston
1. How to Contact Fort Mcclellan Credit Union?You can call them at +1 256-237-2113 or go to their website and submit your application form.
3. How to Secure a Loan from Fort Mcclellan Credit Union?To request loans from Fort Mcclellan Credit Union, you can submit your application form on their website or go and visit the store. You are likely to drive there when getting a title loan. Visit our website to learn more information about car title loans for bad credit.
5. What to Do When I Fail to Repay My Loan?Missing payments on a loan can lead to lawsuits and damaged credit scores. Contact your lender when you can not repay the loan.
2. How Can I Get to Fort Mcclellan Credit Union?You can find this company at 1010 Golden Springs Rd, Anniston, AL 36207, United States. Try out Maps apps to get directions to Fort Mcclellan Credit Union.
4. Is Fort Mcclellan Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Fort Mcclellan Credit Union is a Credit union helping you out of financial emergency. Click here to get personal installment loans for a variety of purpose.
6. Does Fort Mcclellan Credit Union Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes. You are likely get loans with Fort Mcclellan Credit Union even with poor credit. It is also available to get installment loans with poor credit with our platform. You can also find some useful info about personal installment loans through US Bad Credit Loans!