America's First Federal Credit Union Commons Way, Oxford
31 Commons Way, Oxford, AL 36203, United States
Apply for Your Loan with in Minutes!
Personal Loans Near Me In Oxford of Alabama(AL)
We provide a free listing service for all quick cash lenders in city. The businesses named are not associated in any
Bad Credit OK
High Approval Rates
Bank-Level Security Encryption
Reputable Lender Network
Got great Customer Service over the phone when I decided to open an account online with them! Also receive great Customer Service in person at the Oxford Branch! Even when I call Call Center or another branch for whatever reason I receive great friendly service! So far so good no complaints.
The customer service here is exceptional! I received a notification immediately when my debit card was fraudulently used. I went into the branch the following business day to resolve the issue. I was treated with the utmost respect and kindness! I know this shouldn't be surprising but I was blown away by the courtesy I was given. The gentleman shook my hand and told me if I ever needed anything to let him know and he would help...as he introduced himself as the branch manager. Little did I know that I would have a situation the next week. He went out of his way to help and I was amazed. My husband and I have not regretted joining this credit union! If you're looking for a place where you are treated with respect and dignity, look no more!!
I went in to the Oxford branch to have a new debit card printed. I waited behind 3 people in line. When I got to the teller she couldn't print the card, only the other teller could. They then made me go to the back of the line and wait behind 3 more people. Terrible customer service!!!
Deposited checks into my account in the past that was signed by both me and business partner, after making a deposit they decided not to anymore...never returned calls, sure they care about members...call bhm call center was number 18 in line to talk to someone..change in policy in one day no information when made deposits in past. Or even the day before...well moved personal and business accounts to another bank...their loss I see a belly up or merger soon..lol..cant do business that way..
I've been using AFFCU my whole life, my parents set me up a savings account here when I was little and now that I'm older I've stayed. Everyone who works here is super friendly and respectful. They'll help you with literally anything to do with money. I highly recommend them to anyone, especially if you don't like banks.
I wish I can give 0 star. Not helpful at all. Feel like I’m not welcome in this bank. They can’t find or maybe they don’t want to find solutions for me. I won’t recommend this bank to anyone. This is the reason they got bad reviews .
I don't trust this bank I contacted them about a FRAUD issue and the way they responded was shocking to me. They did not try to investigate or contact the account holder that was using an account at their bank for fraudulent activities, they were also refusing to work with the police to resolve this issue. I sent them over all the information I had and no one got back to me about the issue although I was told they would. I contacted them again and they never responded. Shame on them for being aware of this and doing absolutely nothing!!! They only received one star because I could not submit this post without any, but I would have rather not given them any stars at ALL! :(
Do not use atm to make a cash deposit. Made 100 cash deposit gave back 10 then went down did not show deposit unable to access cash entire Thanksgiving weekend...no customer service ..we are closing and moving account..what hood if you can't get ur money
Sat in line for 20 min!!! 1 Teller! And the person in front of me has three people in the car making three separate transactions ...really!
I have been with America's first credit Union for a year now and I like the bank a lot have no complaints
Personal loan Providers Nearby in Oxford
1. How to Contact America's First Federal Credit Union?You can contact them at +1 256-237-1684 or enter their official site and fill out the request form.
3. How Can I Apply for a Loan from America's First Federal Credit Union?To secure loans from America's First Federal Credit Union, you can fill out the request form on their website or pay a visit to their office. You may be asked to drive your vehicle there when getting a title loan. Click here to obtain detailed information about car title loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Could Not Repay My Loan?Defaulting on a loan can lead to lawsuits and damaged credit scores. Contact your lender when you are likely to fall behind on the repayment.
2. How Can I Get to America's First Federal Credit Union?You will find this company at 31 Commons Way, Oxford, AL 36203, United States. View maps and get your direction to America's First Federal Credit Union.
4. Is America's First Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?America's First Federal Credit Union is a Credit union helping you deal with money worries. Visit this page to get personal installment loans for unexpected expenses.
6. Does America's First Federal Credit Union Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. You are likely get loans with America's First Federal Credit Union even if you do not have good credit scores. It is also available to get installment loans with bad credit scores through our platform. You can also obtain more details about an installment loan via our website!