ASE Credit Union Millbrook Dudley Dr, Millbrook
74 Dudley Dr, Millbrook, AL 36054, United States
Apply for Your Loan with in Minutes!
Personal Loans Near Me In Millbrook of Alabama(AL)
We provide a free listing service for all quick cash lenders in city. The businesses named are not associated in any
Bad Credit OK
High Approval Rates
Bank-Level Security Encryption
Reputable Lender Network
Morgan Justiss is the best! Very professional, knowledgeable, and always goes above and beyond with her customer service! Love this branch!
Morgan at ASE Credit Union is the best banker I ever dealt with. Need a loan, reach out to her and she will listen!
Michelle Thompson Is The Absolute Greatest Loan Officer Of All Time! She Has Proven Herself Time After Time With Assisting Me With Difficult Times, And Health Crisis. She Has Never Given Up Or Given In. She Has Always Kept Her Word, And I Have Never Had To Remind Her Of Anything. She Takes Customer Service To A Whole New Level By Going Over And Beyond! I Will Be Getting All My Future Loans From ASE For Now On, Because The Experience Has Been The Best!
Mr. Daniel, Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on Michelle Thompson at our Millbrook location. We appreciate your feedback and most of all your relationship with ASE!
Meyia was amazing and very helpful. She provided excellent customer service and I left a very satisfied customer. Keep up the great work!
This is the best credit union in the tri- county area. Always friendly and helpful.
I would rate it no stars if possible. Terrible excuse for a bank let alone a business limited to no access to my money when it's needed they have given away my personal information to a stranger over the phone and refused to let me dispute the charges made on my account after they gave away my sensitive information. Terrible establishment with the honest exception of two women that are very nice and helpful the rest of them are rude and quite useless and my expiriences at this particular location have ensured that I will never trust Alabama state employees credit union again at any location. It would be more productive to demolish this location and put up a second Sonic less than ten feet from the other than to allow this lazy establishment to continue handling people's personal income
Morgan is very helpful and great to work with! Highly recommend going to see her for your banking needs!
The entire staff at ASE Millbrook is the best in our area. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a great bank !!!!
Update 1Feb2020: (Went in today with a Military Power Of Attorney for my wife who is deployed to deposit 2 checks into my account. I was lied to multiple times, first excuse/lie was I need to put power of attorney on her account. I never told them what bank she’s with and also the POA was in the tellers hand when she told me this. Second excuse/lie was that they had a company policy against this. I asked to see this policy that supersedes a Federal Military POA and they refused to show me.. Then I was told I would need to talk to ASE’s attorney so I said ok let me talk to them, he wasn’t in and they refused to give me his contact info. They then handed me my documents back and told me to have a nice day and ignored me through the glass. This was all done at the drive thru window and they never even read the Military POA. Instead of admitting they didn’t know how to properly process this transaction and would contact their management, they instead lied multiple times and decided to ignore me like a 10 year old. I will be contacting management about this and then switching banks. I’m an excellent customer with positive cash flow and won’t be treated like this.) Terrible excuse for a bank. Shady business practices. You force me to accept terms in order to gain access to my account. In those terms it states that you are limiting electronic transactions to $5,000 a month. On top of that, you won’t even accept change unless it’s “rolled”. It’s legal tender! ACTUAL MONEY! If you won’t even put MY MONEY into MY ACCOUNT then what good are you as a bank to me?? Your fired as my bank.
Mr. Hermann, I am sorry you feel your transaction was not handled properly and I would like the opportunity to discuss this situation with you further. Please contact Tonya Alford at 334-420-7510 at your earliest convenience. Thank you
The workers there were so helpful had great customer service would definitely recommend this credit union
Personal loan Providers Nearby in Millbrook
1. How to Connect with ASE Credit Union Millbrook?You can get in touch with them at +1 334-270-9011 or go to their homepage and fill out the request form.
3. How to Request a Loan from ASE Credit Union Millbrook?To apply for loans from ASE Credit Union Millbrook, you can fill out the request form on their website or head over to the store. You are likely to drive your car there when getting auto title loans. Browse through our website to get some important information about online title loans.
5. What to Do If I Am Unable to Repay My Loan?Failure to repay a loan will result in negative impact on your credit. Connect with your lender when you are likely to fall behind on the repayment.
2. How Do I Find ASE Credit Union Millbrook?Their store is located at 74 Dudley Dr, Millbrook, AL 36054, United States. Use a Maps app to show routes to ASE Credit Union Millbrook.
4. Is ASE Credit Union Millbrook an Agency or a Lender?ASE Credit Union Millbrook is a Credit union helping you out of financial emergency. Browse this page to get personal loans with low interest rates for a variety of purpose.
6. Does ASE Credit Union Millbrook Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes. You can get loans with ASE Credit Union Millbrook if you do not have a good credit. It is also available to get personal installment loans without good credit with our platform. You can also get more information about a personal installment loan via our platform!