AOD Federal Credit Union Elm St, Oxford
12 Elm St, Oxford, AL 36203, United States
Apply for Your Loan with in Minutes!
Personal Loans Near Me In Oxford of Alabama(AL)
We provide a free listing service for all quick cash lenders in city. The businesses named are not associated in any
Bad Credit OK
High Approval Rates
Bank-Level Security Encryption
Reputable Lender Network
I've had a few unpleasant experiences with this credit union. Both of which put me in unpleasant situations. One had to do with getting a new debit card a few years ago and it not getting sent where it should have. I was traveling for work and it took nearly a month to get a new card. The most recent is having a hold placed on a check I deposited. I've never had that happen. They placed a "4 business day" hold on the funds. I've heard "that's our policy now ", "if it was in person and under $5000 there shouldn't have been a hold ", and "call the branch manager where you made the deposit because holds on deposits are their discretion ". Like so many people have said getting in touch or getting a call back from leaving a voicemail is nearly impossible. Also there's been no benefit to me for being a member.... so I highly recommend and strongly suggest you bank elsewhere. Side note: come this Monday, May 2nd, 2022, when the hold is released on the check I deposited I will be withdrawing all my money from them and taking my business elsewhere..
Not open on Saturdays anywhere anymore, service is slow, and ATM don't read chips on cards. So if you work sun up to sun down like me and your cards damaged you can't get to your mo ey without using a different ATM and a fee
Waste of time and waste of a hard pull. Don't bother unless you have perfect credit. Rude staff as well.
It was great until it wasn't. I had a credit card issue with a fraudulent transaction. I've dealt with two other banks previously and in these cases never had to go to a branch to correct it. Not only was it not handled in a timely manner, to get my money bank, I had to physically go to the bank and transfer it out. Part two of this is that they HARP on additional options that don't require you to come in. It took about 5 minutes of going through an automated machine to get connected, WAY too long to get a hold of a rep. I'm very dissatisfied with the way this was handled.
Worst bank that we have ever dealt with. It literally takes an act of God to get these people on the phone. I still haven't been able to. We were issued new credit cards and no one can give me a straight answer about how to pay it...except for paying it over the phone with a live agent which requires me to pay a fee!? The credit card representatives blame it on technical difficulties and one flat out said, "that's just the way it is". There are always technical difficulties, scams, stolen identities and card replacements going on with this bank. We bank with 3 other banks and never have issues like this. We would close our account completely if it wasn't the longest standing account we have on our credit! I wish we had never been fooled into thinking you were the best option. Clearly, you are the worst!
I’ve had an account with AOD for several years and I’ve never had a major issue. They are always helpful when I have questions and they are now up-to-date with their cards so they can be used with Apple Pay. My only complaint is that they have reissued debit cards several times (way before the expiration date) and it’s inconvenient.
This bank costed me $6,000 becuase of an after hours car sale by not putting gap on my vehicle (they automatically done it on the first two) now my debit card is frozen and they dont open until tuesday and its its currently saturday. Customer service seems to be a bar minimal effort
My family has been with AOD since they opened . A lot friendlier before they grew so big and that is ok. It like in a small town everybody knows everyone as it gets bigger more people not so small town
I have been with AOD since 2001and I have already had assistance whenever I needed it. They have been very good to me. I really hope it's always this way. Thanks
I’ve called 5 times and the phone just rings nonstop!! It’s pathetic how you all manage to not be able to do the basic entry level requirement of any business and that’s to answer the phone!! Shame on your establishment!! In this day and age of the pandemic you’d think you all would do everything to keep your members!! I guess it’s not that important!!
Personal loan Providers Nearby in Oxford
1. How Can I Connect AOD Federal Credit Union?In order to make contact with them for loans, you can dial this phone number +1 256-237-9494, or you can direclty look for online loans. If you need any loans like guaranteed personal loans, you can click this place, which is highly recommended.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at AOD Federal Credit Union?The most convenient way is to complete their online form on their website. For your need of payday same day loans online, simply browse our site to find out more info.
5. What To Do If I Cannot Repay My Loan?The best way is to negotiate with your lender at first and deal with the issues for both parties.
2. What's The Address Of AOD Federal Credit Union?AOD Federal Credit Union is located at 12 Elm St, Oxford, AL 36203, United States. If you wan to visit them by yourself, you may use the map to find out a way to get there.
4. Is AOD Federal Credit Union an Agency? Or a Lender?AOD Federal Credit Union is a Federal credit union. Or you can directly find CocoLoan, which is a lending agency, can assist you in connecting with 100+ lenders to get miscellaneous loans like installment loans, look at this page to find out more.
6. Can AOD Federal Credit Union Provide Guaranteed Title Loans?Sure. You can get online title loans when clicking here.