Truist W Laurel Ave, Foley
200 W Laurel Ave, Foley, AL 36535
Apply for Your Loan with in Minutes!
Personal Loans Near Me In Foley of Alabama(AL)
We provide a free listing service for all quick cash lenders in city. The businesses named are not associated in any
Bad Credit OK
High Approval Rates
Bank-Level Security Encryption
Reputable Lender Network
On their own website they admit that they are not FDIC insured. Other reviewers complain that they experienced delays and refusals when they tried to withdraw money or to close their accounts, and nosy questions when cashing checks. Need I say more?
ATM never works correctly and always out of order. Great staff at location but good luck trying to call them, impossible to get through to a person.
I have been banking with BBT and its predecessor Colonial Bank since 1994. I have had my home mortgage, a business mortgage, a line of credit and business and personal checking accounts. BBT's staff has always been professional and cordial. Today I was assisted by Lilly Lewis and couldn't be more pleased with her professionalism.
Very rude staff, took 3 days to deposit my check. And got very rude when I wanted to close my accounts acted like I wasn't allowed. Sorry to say I have never had this much problem out of a bank before. And I will be taking my business to pin air! Take the warnings you see in the reviews and DO NOT USE THIS BANK!
Really incompetent workers at this location. Every time I want to cash a check in the drive thru they always ask what I want to do with it. If I don't send a deposit slip with it I obviously want it cashed duh! I expect not to have to sit there & explain their job to them. Do your job so customers can be on their way. I really can't stand having a delay every time I use the drive thru.
Phones off until 10 am with message inviting me to call during office hours which started at 9 am. Went in four different times over the past year to explain what I wanted and how it is done with every other bank. Completely indifferent incompetent staff and upper echelons. the website is a horror to navigate. Tellers and management insist I go through website which , after four months, continued to not recognize my username and password and I had to change every time. Finally insisted on snail mail bill then drive the check down in person Can't grasp basic understanding of wanting to pay bills in advance. Went to my bank and got a cashiers check and paid them off. This loan was arranged by my new truck dealership. Never again.
The staff is always so sweet , never line and don't have to wait to long to get business done , sanitizer available to use
Friendly and fast! We make with them as a company and we never have an issue with any requests. Thanks BB&T! Helen and Erin are awesome!
Good experience they work on Saturday to
This bank will nickel and dime you to death. They'll even charge $8.00 to cash their own check. Much better banks close by.
Personal loan Providers Nearby in Foley
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
1. How Can I Get Related With Truist?In order to get related with them for loans, you can dial this phone number (251) 952-4300, or you can direclty seek out loans from the Internet. If you need any loans like guaranteed personal loans, you can click here, which will be faster.
3. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Truist?The fastest method is to use their website's online form. For your need of payday loans online, simply look at our website to learn more about detailed information.
5. What Am I Supposed To Do I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?The best way is to discuss with your lender at first and find out a solution for both parties.
2. What's The Location Of Truist?Truist is located at 200 W Laurel Ave, Foley, AL 36535. If you wan to visit them by yourself, you can make use of the map to find a way to get there.
4. Is Truist an Agency? Or a Lender?Truist is a Bank. Or you can directly find CocoLoan, which is a lending broker, can assist you in connecting with 100+ lenders to get various loans like online installment loans, browse this page to find out more.
6. Can Truist Provide Title Loans Online?Sure. You can get title loans for bad credit if you click here.