Regions Bank Orange Beach Blvd, Orange Beach
4100 Orange Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, AL 36561
Apply for Your Loan with in Minutes!
Personal Loans Near Me In Orange Beach of Alabama(AL)
We provide a free listing service for all quick cash lenders in city. The businesses named are not associated in any
Bad Credit OK
High Approval Rates
Bank-Level Security Encryption
Reputable Lender Network
Beware of this branch. At the drive thru, the tellers will steal money from your deposits. This happened on three separate occasions within a two week period. After the first time it happened, we would count our deposits multiple times to ensure accuracy. The shortfalls continued two more times before we stopped using this branch. I believe they simply set one of the hundred dollar bills aside for themselves. Each of the three times there was a deposit discrepancy, they were exactly $100 short. Each deposit consisted of between $1,000 and $2,000 of cash and contained multiple $100 bills. As I said, I believe the teller kept one for himself or herself. I plan to close my six-figure account with Regions and go elsewhere.
This sounds very concerning to us! Please send over an email with your phone number to [email protected] and we'll call you. -Ana
Regions Orange Beach Al worst customer service. I recently opened a new acct. I should have learned from my past experience with the same location. It had been awhile and it would be more convenient, I thought. The lady at the first desk on the right said o the lady sitting is ahead of you, I said I'm sorry and stepped back the lady sitting said no I'm waiting on ERIN the lady at the desk then completely ignores us both and continues to shuffle papers on her desk. No manners...
Just like your old "small home town bank"! Personal service, know your name and call you if there is any problem rather than sending you a computer generated notice. The manager's name is Donna and she either waves or comes out to visit every time I go in the bank. I feel that I am very lucky to have found this bank!
Useless. Have no idea what it actually takes to deposit or cash a check. Went in before work and had zero luck for an hour trying to get them to cash a check on their system, went back in a few days later with my mother's account to deposit it (since they will NOT let you deposit a check on their "now" card) and they still can't figure it out though she called them 2 or 3 times to make sure it could be done. Should've known, my last interactions with Region's wasn't any better. Bad bank, bad service, worse training.
I travel all over the mid South and every time I have had to actually go in the bank and do banking they have always been helpful. Top notch!
When you make a mistake just admit it!
Hello, David. Thank you for sharing your review and feedback, it is very important to us! If our team can be of assistance, please send us an email at [email protected] We’ll be glad to document your experience properly and see how we can better assist you. - Hector
Had a issue with my checking account on vacation and they done everything they could to help me out! Thank you!
Rude bank teller lacks professionalism.
The tellers are very rude and disrespectful
Good people work there great help
Personal loan Providers Nearby in Orange Beach
1. How to Get Hold of Regions Bank?You can phone them at (251) 213-2240 or enter their website and fill out the request form.
3. How Can I Request a Loan from Regions Bank?To secure loans from Regions Bank, you can fill out the request form on their website or go and visit the store. You may be asked to drive your vehicle there when getting car title loans. Click here to get further info about car title loans for bad credit.
5. What Can I Do If I Am Unable to Repay My Loan?Defaulting on a loan can even lead to seizure of assets or wages. Get Hold of your lender if you have difficulty repaying the loan.
2. What Is The Office Address of Regions Bank?It is located at 4100 Orange Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, AL 36561. Open a Maps app and get driving direction to Regions Bank.
4. Is Regions Bank an Agency or a Lender?Regions Bank is a Bank offering you various types of loan options. Check out this page to get personal installment loans for financial emergency fund.
6. Does Regions Bank Offer Loans for People Who Have Bad Credit?Yes. You still have chance to get loans with Regions Bank even if you do not have good credit scores. It is also available to get online installment loans irrespective of your credit scores via our website. You can also find some useful info about personal installment loans here!