Navigator Credit Union Government St, Mobile
1950 Government St, Mobile, AL 36606
Apply for Your Loan with in Minutes!
Personal Loans Near Me In Mobile of Alabama(AL)
We provide a free listing service for all quick cash lenders in city. The businesses named are not associated in any
Bad Credit OK
High Approval Rates
Bank-Level Security Encryption
Reputable Lender Network
In line 5 employees behind counter 2 customers in line no one greeted us, nor acknowledged us in line finally someone looked up and asked could one of the 5 help use. Absolutely horrible.
We regret to hear of your negative experience while visiting our Midtown Branch. We've shared your feedback and are following up to address the issue. We encourage you to send an email to [email protected] if you’d like to further share your experience. We appreciate you being our Member, and we apologize for this negative experience.
This bank cant get anything that ive applied for correct. I have been told 7 to 14 days each time. I have been through every hoop asked including opening a new account. Yet its been 2 months. Now they have frozen funds in one account snd wont even allow access.
We are sorry you're having difficulties in your dealings with Navigator. It sounds as if you are having specific account-related issues which should be handled by our Service Team. We'd like to try to make things right and encourage you to email [email protected] so a Navigator Team Member can look into the situation and assist.
Never had a problem with this bank. Always freindly staff. Great service. My only question is how long will yall be closing the inside after your terrible bank robbery 2 weeks ago. It's seriously causing a hassle to wait in line through drive through so long and you can't get a roll of quarters through the drive through. Peace, I mean no harm and I truly understand fear. Just asking?
We appreciate your kind review and realize it can be frustrating when your preferred Navigator Branch is not available. We’re currently working to restore full services at our Midtown Branch as soon as possible. We’ll let you know in this thread and also post on Navigator’s social media as soon as you can once again visit our friendly Team Members at Midtown. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us!
This bank is listed on the internet and on my bank as a "shared" branch for other credit unions. We moved from out of state and do not want to move our account due to the trouble it is to get bill pay set up at a new bank. We needed to deposit cash the first time since we have moved and went to this bank just to find out they are no longer a "shared" branch if you are member of an out of state credit union.
We regret the inconvenience and will gladly reach out to correct misinformation about Navigator's shared branch status if you can let us know where you found that info. Thanks for being a member of a not-for-profit credit union!
Highly recommend Navigator Credit Union. Excellent customer services and very kind.
Chelsey, thanks so much for your feedback! We aim to always provide excellent service everyday, and it means a great deal to receive this positive feedback. We love our Members!
Wait time at the drive thru is outrageous...then you walk in branch and its no better.... not enough tellers....then they take so much time as if you have nothing else better to do but stand in line all day ....atm always not working properly
We deeply regret your one-star experience with Navigator Credit Union. We actively seek Member feedback in an effort to improve our services. Would you consider sharing more information with us by emailing [email protected]?
Waiting in drive thru this is rediculous over 10 minute thinking about going back to the bank faster service only making a small deposite
We regret the delay. As a local, not-for profit credit union, we do strive to provide prompt and friendly service to our Members, including at our drive-throughs. We appreciate your membership!
ATM MACHINE IS DOWN. 12-11-19 CALL FIRST
Thank you for sharing this information and for the 4-star review! The ATM at our Midtown Branch is currently unavailable. We are working to restore service as soon as possible and sincerely regret any inconvenience. For your information, there are three other Navigator Branches in Mobile, plus a nationwide network of fee-free ATMs thanks to our credit union network. You can locate those CULIANCE ATMs using our mobile app or from a link on our website Locations page at navigatorcu.org.
Navigator Credit Union is the best I'm always in and out.
Thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star review. We think our Members are the best! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Great people and nice clean building.
James, thank you for leaving a review and sharing your experience with Navigator! As a member-owned cooperative, our goal is to provide exceptional service to our Members and neighbors. Your 5-star review is appreciated and is being shared with Team Members at the Midtown Branch. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Personal loan Providers Nearby in Mobile
1. How to Get Hold of Navigator Credit Union?You can reach them at (800) 344-3281 or enter their official site and fill out the request form.
3. How to Get a Loan from Navigator Credit Union?To apply for loans from Navigator Credit Union, you can fill out the request form on their website or go and visit the store. You are likely to drive your vehicle there when getting a title loan. Visit our website to learn more about online car title loans.
5. What to Do When I Am Unable to Repay My Loan?Missing payments on a loan can have a serious impact on your financial life. Get Hold of your lender when you fail to pay back the loan.
2. Where Is Navigator Credit Union?You can find this company at 1950 Government St, Mobile, AL 36606. Use a Maps app to show routes to Navigator Credit Union.
4. Is Navigator Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Navigator Credit Union is a Credit union helping you solve your financial problems. Click here to get online personal loans for unexpected expenses.
6. Does Navigator Credit Union Offer Loans for People Who Have Bad Credit Ratings?Yes. You are likely get loans with Navigator Credit Union even with bad credit. It is also available to get online installment loans with bad credit via our website. You can also get more information about an installment loan through us!