HomeTown Bank of Alabama 2nd Ave E, Oneonta
2002 2nd Ave E, Oneonta, AL 35121, United States
Apply for Your Loan with in Minutes!
Personal Loans Near Me In Oneonta of Alabama(AL)
We provide a free listing service for all quick cash lenders in city. The businesses named are not associated in any
Bad Credit OK
High Approval Rates
Bank-Level Security Encryption
Reputable Lender Network
Moved my account from USAA. Told the person on the phone (since you cannot set up an account with a real person) that the sole reason I moved banks is USAA started holding my check deposits. She assured me that I could deposit checks at their ATM, that I could deposit cash at their ATM, and that any issues would be handled immediately. So I got my first paycheck to deposit and I missed their drive thru line by seconds. They were closing as I drove up and I was told I had to make the deposit through the ATM. I had cash and a paycheck drawn from their own accounts. The cash was held until today. 3 full days they held my cash unavailable to me. Which makes no sense as their ATM scans each and every bill. They know the bills are there. They know how much is there. They know the bills are real. Under no circumstances should cash be held until the next business day. Worse yet my paycheck on their own account is STILL being held 4 full days later. I don’t care that I made a deposit on Saturday and Monday was a holiday. I could take my check being held till Monday. But not the cash and the check certainly shouldn’t be held until the 5th day after depositing in their ATM. Guess it’s to WinSouth Credit Union. Screw this place and their “service.” When I called just now the woman talked down to me like I was an idiot and when I tried talking she just talked over me then hung up when I yelled that she needed to let me get a word in
I don't think I could ever say enough good things about this bank! They go above and beyond for their customers!! We have been using this bank for little or a year now and yesterday was a sure sign we are with the right people! We traveled out of town to West Virginia and back of course we used our debit cards on our trip. We came home an my husband tried to use his debit card at the store and it was declined, he gave them cash an went on his way. He makes it to his truck an our bank called to inform him that someone tried to use his debit card in New York, and as soon as they saw that charge they froze his card. Then asked if he would like one mailed or he could pick it up next day at our local branch. We had no idea this had happened, but these awesome people stopped it before we even knew we had any problems!! If this is not great banking and customer service I don't know what is!!! Thank you guys!!!!
This is an awesome bank! The people are great and really care about their customers! Any time there was any type of problem or issue that I had with my accounts and personally for that matter, they were as helpful, kind, and caring about both me first then whatever was going on with my account. They bent over backwards to resolve or help in any and all ways necessary. Awesome!!!
This is the best bank I've ever used. The staff are friendly and welcoming. Southern hospitality at its finest. Also, there are not many banks these days you can call and an actual person answers the phone. I don't know what I'll do when I move out of Oneonta in the future.
I went there to open a checking account and was greeted as soon as I walked in the door at the Cleveland location. It's a new bank and the facility is beautiful for a bank. Very modern and eye appealing.
They was supposed to be taking my loan payments out automatically then instead of calling to say hey your behind the just waited until I had enough money in my account and took the whole loan out at one time
Their online banking is horrible. I've been able to log in ONCE. The "forgot password" feature is broken in the app and I've given up on it and just hope I have money in my account when I go to make a purchase...
Love this bank! Employees are extremely friendly and helpful when needed. The best place to bank at in oneonta, hands down.
HomeTown Bank Oneonta, has possession of my neighbors house. Every time they send workers out to do work, the workers damage my private property. HomeTown Bank Oneonta has been contacted about this, but doesn't stop the destruction. If this is what the bank is like, I will never do business with them.
Great friendly service. Small bank but worth it for the service and services. Would definitely recommend others to give them a chance. Glad I did. I swapped from regions bank to them.
Personal loan Providers Nearby in Oneonta
1. How Can I Make Contact With HomeTown Bank of Alabama?In order to make contact with them for loans, you can call this phone number +1 205-625-4434, or you can direclty search for online loans. If you need any loans like guaranteed personal loans, you can hit here, which is highly recommended.
3. How Can I Apply for a Loan at HomeTown Bank of Alabama?The fastest method is to fill out their online application form. For your need of cash advance online, simply visit our website to learn more about details.
5. What Should I Do I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?The best way is to discuss with your lender at first and find out a solution for both parties.
2. How Can I Find HomeTown Bank of Alabama?HomeTown Bank of Alabama is located at 2002 2nd Ave E, Oneonta, AL 35121, United States. If you wan to visit them personally, use the map to discover a way to get there.
4. Is HomeTown Bank of Alabama an Agency? Or a Lender?HomeTown Bank of Alabama is a Bank. Or you can directly find CocoLoan, which is a loan broker, can help you connect with 100+ lenders to get various loans like installment loans for bad credit, look at this page to find out more.
6. Can HomeTown Bank of Alabama Provide Title Loans Online?Sure. You can get personal title loans when clicking here.