First State Bank Gault Ave S, Fort Payne
500 Gault Ave S, Fort Payne, AL 35967
Apply for Your Loan with in Minutes!
Personal Loans Near Me In Fort Payne of Alabama(AL)
We provide a free listing service for all quick cash lenders in city. The businesses named are not associated in any
Bad Credit OK
High Approval Rates
Bank-Level Security Encryption
Reputable Lender Network
Great bank for personal and business. If you need to refinance or are purchasing new, get with Jon Henderson. He is a joy to deal with and makes the process seamless.
Probably the worst banking experience of my life. Beware!
Always have problems getting my check cashed here. They said I couldn't cash or deposit my checks that are over $1000 unless I already had that much in my account, well I had 3000 in there and they still wouldn't cash it and would not tell me why! Zero stars
"24 hour" Help line is actually an 8-4 help line that does not work weekends apparently. Can't unlock my account online without access to info that the bank has so I'll have to wait days to be able to pay bills. Terrible.
The bank was closed at 11 am not 12. They need to have more hours of business for customers 🙄
Great bank! I can vouch. My wife does service with these great people all the time! Great stuff guys! Keep it up!
This is a full facility bank that treats you like family. And one of the few with banking on Saturday.
Great bank....great staff! Everyone is always so helpful and polite!
I love FSB!!! David Henderson and all the staff have been so good to me.. I refer everyone to use them!!!
What a great bank to do service with. I love the service.
Personal loan Providers Nearby in Fort Payne
1. How Can I Get Related With First State Bank?In order to make contact with them for loans, you can call this phone number (256) 845-6101, or you can direclty look for online loans. If you need any loans like personal loans online, you can click here, which will be quicker.
3. How Can I Apply for a Loan at First State Bank?The most efficient way is to use their website's online form. For your need of cash advance online, simply browse our site to find further information.
5. What If I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?The best way is to discuss with your lender at first and think of a solution for both parties.
2. What's The Address Of First State Bank?First State Bank is located at 500 Gault Ave S, Fort Payne, AL 35967. If you wan to visit them on the spot, you may use the map to find out a way to get there.
4. Is First State Bank an Agency? Or a Lender?First State Bank is a Bank. Or you can directly find CocoLoan, which is a lending broker, can assist you in connecting with 100+ lenders to get multiple loan options like installment loans online, browse this page to find out more.
6. Can First State Bank Provide Title Loans For Bad Credit?Sure. You can get guaranteed title loans by clicking here.