First Federal Bank Mcfarland Blvd, Tuscaloosa
1300 McFarland Blvd NE, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406, United States
Apply for Your Loan with in Minutes!
Personal Loans Near Me In Tuscaloosa of Alabama(AL)
We provide a free listing service for all quick cash lenders in city. The businesses named are not associated in any
Bad Credit OK
High Approval Rates
Bank-Level Security Encryption
Reputable Lender Network
Jesse Crane is a mortgage originator that you can rely on to get you through the financing process and in your new home as smoothly and quickly as possible. He goes the extra mile to take care of his clients. I recommend Jesse Crane without any reservations whatsoever.
This is my third time working with Carrie (once on a refinancing, twice when buying a home). She is always very responsive and clear in her explanations. Most recently, I found the instructional videos she shared explaining the closing process to be very helpful. I definitely recommend her and plan to use her again in the future!
Great service, simple process, detailed information and everything was done within a short period of time with no extended waits.
Jerica's responses were always very quick and she and her team were always very helpful to me. Everything went smoothly and very well. I very much enjoyed my home buying process with her and her team. I recommend anyone who needs a mortgage to contact and talked to Jerica.
Clay Wiginton is the best! He kept us informed throughout the entire process of buying our dream home. When the process got to the point where it was involving another department, he was still there to find out the answers to my questions. I couldn't have found a better company to work with for our financial needs!
Fast and efficient. Leslie was very knowledgeable and helpful.
Jordan Hardwick did a great job for me. He was always available to communicate on questions I had. He is very educated and informative. I will be using Jordan again with my next purchase. Thank you Jordan for your time.
My experience securing a loan with First Federal of Tuscaloosa was stress free, quick, and uncomplicated to say the least. I give all credit to their employer, Carrie Bregar, who works diligently day and night in the interest of her customer. Her knowledge of banking and current regulations was her number one focus assisting me throughout this process. I am grateful for her expertise and kindness securing two realestate loans for me as a new resident of Tuscaloosa. Surely First Federal knows her value!
Having Anjerica as my loan officer was an awesome experience. Her attention to detail and her concern for our financial well being allowed us to move forward when we had given up. She is the best.
Would recommend Debbie Ratliff to everyone, she worked with us so great! And even moved up our close date due to tornado damage. We are young and first time home owners, and she treated just like anyone else. 😊
Personal loan Providers Nearby in Tuscaloosa
1. How to Contact First Federal Bank?You can make a phone call at +1 205-391-6700 or visit their website and submit your application form.
3. How to Apply for a Loan from First Federal Bank?To request loans from First Federal Bank, you can submit your application form on their website or visit their physical store. You may need to drive your vehicle there when getting auto title loans. Visit our website to get more information about vehicle title loans.
5. What Should I Do If I Can Not Make the Repayment of My Loan?Loan defaults can even lead to seizure of assets or wages. Contact your lender if you have difficulty repaying the loan.
2. How Can I Get to First Federal Bank?You will find the store at 1300 McFarland Blvd NE, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406, United States. View maps and get your direction to First Federal Bank.
4. Is First Federal Bank an Agency or a Lender?First Federal Bank is a Bank offering you various types of loan options. Visit this page to get low interest rate personal loans for financial emergency fund.
6. Does First Federal Bank Offer Loans for People Who Have Bad Credit?Yes. You can expect to get loans with First Federal Bank if your credit score is not good. It is also available to get installment loans irrespective of your credit scores via our website. You can also find some useful info about an installment loan through us!