Caliber Home Loans - Serving Mobile & Baldwin, Alabama Counties Mcgregor Ave Suite B, Mobile
280 McGregor Ave Suite B, Mobile, AL 36608, United States
Apply for Your Loan with in Minutes!
Personal Loans Near Me In Mobile of Alabama(AL)
We provide a free listing service for all quick cash lenders in city. The businesses named are not associated in any
Bad Credit OK
High Approval Rates
Bank-Level Security Encryption
Reputable Lender Network
Caliber Home Loans is a dream come true. Despite all odds this team of champions worked so hard to get us to closing and I couldn't be happier! Our mortgage consultant, Diana Bethea was tremendously pleasant to work with and she maintained excellent communication throughout the whole process. She wouldn't give up and in less than 30 days, she made it possible for us to finally call ourselves homeowners. Thank you so much Diana, we couldn't have done it without you!!
Diana was a super girl, you can give her such a status, she made mortgage registration so easy and simple that it can be compared to flying to the moon, Diana is the best broker!!! And Caliber Home Loans
Gus and team Kat, Lorraine, & Lynn at Caliber loans (and my realtor Kim of course) are all AMAZING. They answered all my questions & was so helpful to get my first home! What a way to start the year 😀
I do not recommend Caliber Home Loans. My closing date has gotten pushed back three times because of this lender. We were in the underwriting process and weeks had passed before we were even notified that the underwriter handling our files no longer worked there. Then, for the next several weeks, we were given no answers as to why it was taking so long to give us the clear to close. Our mortgage officer David Keenum would not update, explain, or even answer our calls. This put us in a very difficult position with the landlord of the house we were renting and with the sellers of the house we were buying. Our time and money was not respected and we weren’t even offered an apology. We were given a final date to close, and on the day of, I had to find out through our realtor that they still haven’t sent the paperwork over to the title company. They had received everything they needed from us over a month ago. This was a HUGE inconvenience for us, especially since they had absolutely no reason to not have it done by the closing date. It was very unprofessional and I do not recommend this lender for anyone.
We cannot say enough positive things about Kelly S., Tammy W., and their entire team. This was the first time for Kelly working in this capacity and she, " knocked it outta the park"!!!! The attention to details, customer service, and communication is essential in the sale of a home. This team made us feel like we were their only clients. Thank you for making this a positive experience for us. 😁🏠👍🏾 5 stars and a referral!!!
Gus was an absolute dream—His demeanor and positive attitude exceeded all of my expectations. I was humbled by his kindness and efforts at making everything extraordinarily easy. He pays attention to detail and communicates effectively and professionally. Gus is gifted with an ability to make you feel valued, seen and heard. I could tell by the first time I spoke with him that he has an uncanny heart of gold and that I would absolutely want him to preside over our housing financial affairs. Gus makes this world a better place and renews your faith in humanity. His goodwill and integrity are impeccable and you would be hard pressed to find anyone as extraordinary as he is. Thank you so much for the best possible experience and making our dreams come true. ✺◟(∗❛ัᴗ❛ั∗)◞✺ Gus Ruiz Hernandez, you good Sir are a man of Character, compassion and dignity, and anyone would be honored to call you a friend. Cheers!
I would definitely not recommend Caliber. I have been waiting to close on a house since March. It is August. Our date has been pushed back multiple times, we have signed the same pieces of paper over and over again. If it isn’t one thing, it’s another. We signed things within minutes of them emailing it to us. It felt like our time, our money, our lives were not important to them. I don’t think it was our loan officer’s fault, as he did guide us through the entire process (which we were clueless on as first time buyers.) I truly believe it was the fault of underwriting & processing. I would say run from this company. I’m fed up.
Caliber home loans sets the bar high on customer service which makes their name Caliber speak for itself. I believe this company is truly in a whole other Caliber. Tammy Watley walked me through buying my first home. I’ve never met someone with such professionalism and tolerance to my 101 questions. She worked diligently for me to make things work out and explained everything she needed from me with simplicity She would tell me what to expect at each new phase and she was right on point with everything from start to finish.
Very pleasant to work with. Was able to help us meet our deadline to close within 3 weeks. When I felt like we were rushed she made the whole process easy.
Tammy and her team were absolutely vital in the process for purchasing a home. As a 1st time home buyer, I knew I was in good hands. The communication and diligence of this team is phenomenal. I would refer Tammy to anyone looking into purchasing real estate.
Personal loan Providers Nearby in Mobile
1. How to Get Hold of Caliber Home Loans - Serving Mobile & Baldwin, Alabama Counties?You can make a phone call at +1 251-283-7000 or enter their official site and submit your application form.
3. How to Secure a Loan from Caliber Home Loans - Serving Mobile & Baldwin, Alabama Counties?To obtain loans from Caliber Home Loans - Serving Mobile & Baldwin, Alabama Counties, you can submit your application form on their website or visit their physical store. You may need to go there with your vehicle when getting a title loan. Visit our website to learn more about title loans.
5. What Can I Do If I Can Not Make the Repayment of My Loan?Failing to repay a loan can lead to lawsuits and damaged credit scores. Get Hold of your lender if you have difficulty repaying the loan.
2. Where Is Caliber Home Loans - Serving Mobile & Baldwin, Alabama Counties?Their office is located at 280 McGregor Ave Suite B, Mobile, AL 36608, United States. Open a Maps app and get driving direction to Caliber Home Loans - Serving Mobile & Baldwin, Alabama Counties.
4. Is Caliber Home Loans - Serving Mobile & Baldwin, Alabama Counties an Agency or a Lender?Caliber Home Loans - Serving Mobile & Baldwin, Alabama Counties is a Mortgage lender helping you solve your financial problems. Enter our website to get online personal loans for financial emergency fund.
6. Does Caliber Home Loans - Serving Mobile & Baldwin, Alabama Counties Offer Loans for People Who Have Bad Credit Ratings?Yes. You are likely get loans with Caliber Home Loans - Serving Mobile & Baldwin, Alabama Counties even with bad credit. It is also available to get personal installment loans regardless of your credit scores on this page. You can also get more information about an installment loan through US Bad Credit Loans!