AuburnBank - Main Office N Gay St, Auburn
100 N Gay St, Auburn, AL 36830
Apply for Your Loan with in Minutes!
Personal Loans Near Me In Auburn of Alabama(AL)
We provide a free listing service for all quick cash lenders in city. The businesses named are not associated in any
Bad Credit OK
High Approval Rates
Bank-Level Security Encryption
Reputable Lender Network
We have banked with AuburnBank for 20 years or so. Over all the time we have served overseas as missionaries, they had our backs. Numerous attempts to clean out our accounts, bogus charges from stolen debit card numbers, replacement of stolen physical cards... all of these problems were handled graciously. They always recovered stolen funds for us. We could not ask for a better bank.
Pam, thank you for taking the time to share your feelings about AuburnBank! Our mission has long been to serve our customers with quality service and your testament confirms our efforts. We look forward to many more years of serving the Brownfield family in the future.
When I was a student at Auburn a friend and I went to Auburn National Bank where I had an account to do some banking. While there, my VERY pregnant friend (8th month) needed a restroom, as very pregnant women always do. The bank informed us they don't have a public restroom. We explained we understood, but we also realized all of these employees must go *somewhere* and a pregnant woman was in dire need. There answer was NO. Funny the things you remember about a bank... their lack of compassion was one of them.
Do not bank at Auburn Bank. They will not help you at all if it comes to problems with helping to get you back lost money. Made a claim when I ordered tickets to an event and the event was cancelled but I did not get refund. Others who had the same problem had no problem getting their money back through other institutions but Auburn Bank refuses to help in any way. Will be moving my account elsewhere and urging my friends and family to do the same.
Unprofessional & rude even the managers
Ms. Mixon, We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience at our bank. We strive to maintain the highest customer service for our customers. We understand that you were able to speak with someone related to this incident on Friday, but if you feel this situation did not get resolved properly, we hope you will give us the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this caused and hope you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you.
Personal loan Providers Nearby in Auburn
1. How to Contact AuburnBank - Main Office?You can get in touch with them at (334) 821-9200 or enter their website and submit the request form.
3. How Can I Request a Loan from AuburnBank - Main Office?To get loans from AuburnBank - Main Office, you can submit the request form on their website or go and visit the store. You may have to drive your vehicle there when getting title loans. Click here to learn more information about online title loans.
5. What Should I Do If I Fail to Repay My Loan?Loan defaults will result in negative impact on your credit. Contact your lender if you think you may miss the payment.
2. What Is The Location of AuburnBank - Main Office?You can find this company at 100 N Gay St, Auburn, AL 36830. Try out Maps apps to get directions to AuburnBank - Main Office.
4. Is AuburnBank - Main Office an Agency or a Lender?AuburnBank - Main Office is a Financial institution offering different ways to financial stress. Click here to get low interest rate personal loans for financial emergency fund.
6. Does AuburnBank - Main Office Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes. You can get loans with AuburnBank - Main Office even with bad credit. It is also available to get installment loans for bad credit regardless of your credit scores via our platform. You can also obtain more details about installment loans via our platform!